Xtreme Duelist Academy
Hi, Welcome to Xtreme Duelist Academy, Make sure you read the Rules and the Hams list so you can get started and more involved with the academy. Make sure you make a Test request so you can be put into a dorm.
^_^ Good Luck and Have Fun
Xtreme Duelist Academy
Hi, Welcome to Xtreme Duelist Academy, Make sure you read the Rules and the Hams list so you can get started and more involved with the academy. Make sure you make a Test request so you can be put into a dorm.
^_^ Good Luck and Have Fun
Xtreme Duelist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Duelist Academy

Become an Xtreme Duelist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Vizard1
Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Vote_lcapHell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Voting_barHell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Dark Ryku
Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Vote_lcapHell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Voting_barHell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Everu6_Ultima Dragonoid
Big_Jim
Scar01
Logan
yeboah15
Fatal
Sandi
Micro-ice
Latest topics
» i want to get tested
Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 am by akis777

» test
Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 am by nivasi

» Start of Classes
Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm by nivasi

» test
Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 pm by nivasi

» TCD
Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:49 am by Big_Jim

» Big_Jim Room
Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 am by Big_Jim

» Big_Jim Retest
Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 am by Dark Ryku

» A.R.A.S.H.I test
Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:47 pm by Vizard1

» RATE/FIX MY E-HERO ABSOLUTE ZERO DECK
Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:31 pm by A.R.A.S.H.I

Hell Cell Tournament

Go down 
+13
donners
Micro-ice
yeboah15
Scar01
TheDarkLord315
Big_Jim
galixygx
Logan
daedae
Vizard1
Sandi
Dark Ryku
Everu6_Ultima Dragonoid
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vizard1
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Vizard1

Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Match ups   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 am

I asked Everu to generate the match ups using this site:
http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator?ref=QTJWFXVKKW

For a match you need to use the same deck but you can change it for the next match if you advance. The 2 other groups can use the same format if they wish via the same site.

Or you can follow this if you wish:
http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator?ref=SAEYMGUUKR
http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator?ref=STIUEYGOAR

The finalist of the 2 groups that have the least duelists will duel against the finalist of the group that has the most for the 1st place.

Last edited by Vizard1 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeeper

PostSubject: Re: Hell Cell Tournament   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Jeepers lost to Vizard1
Back to top Go down
ElementalHeroKid99
Yugi Red Duelist
Yugi Red Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Hell Cell Tournament   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:37 pm

I lost and Vizard won
Back to top Go down
Logan
Tester
Tester
Logan

PostSubject: Re: Hell Cell Tournament   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:41 am

Logan 1 - 2 Yeboa
good game
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryku
Yugi Red Dorm Leader
Yugi Red Dorm Leader
Dark Ryku

PostSubject: Re: Hell Cell Tournament   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:56 pm

i won againts Eustas Kid 2-1 gg
Back to top Go down
confirm

PostSubject: Re: Hell Cell Tournament   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:03 pm

RYKU won 2-1
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Yugi Red Duelist
Yugi Red Duelist

PostSubject: dark ryku win   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Eustas Kid vs Dark Ryku - 1-2 gg
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Yugi Red Duelist
Yugi Red Duelist

PostSubject: hzhz   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:10 pm

yeah i lost
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Yugi Red Duelist
Yugi Red Duelist

PostSubject: my sec win   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm

yeahhh i won agains sirrcothedawn AKA panda mendoza
Back to top Go down
Vizard1
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Vizard1

PostSubject: Scar1 vs Micro-ice   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Scar01 won versus Micro-ice I deleted their posts since they were in the wrong section.

Last edited by Vizard1 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizard1
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Vizard1

PostSubject: Vizard1 vs Sorrow   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:11 am

I won versus Scar01 aka Sorrow(nemesis) 2-1.
Damn if not for that misplay I made at the end turn it would have been flawless victory for the 1st duel, cuz i set a monster then wanted to take it back but since its misplay I did not so I couldn't use dust effect to destroy all his face up monsters Sad.
But he kept on nuking all the time D:<, still it was a good game.
However for the third game after more than 5min with no response I figure its a forfeit here is the screen for the third game.

https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/nzlvv6.jpg
Either way when my turn ends I have 2 tyrant dragons(not affected by target traps) with 1100LP and Sorrow if he does not use effect of his tomatoes is left with 500LP, if he uses effect(if he has any monsters left in deck with 1500 attack) is left with 600LP and a clear field since my dragons can attack twice if monsters are left. And notice he is in battle phase so he would logically attack my face down(since he knows treeborn comes back) loosing 600LP(then the duel would end on my turn) and if not he would attack the treeborn which would come back on my turn so I can bring my second dragon.

I will duel the winner between the 2 other groups in the final since our group had the most members, hence more duels.

Ryku you will duel the winner between Thedarklord and Yeboah15, since Cooljoshua567 said he forfeits.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkLord315
Marik Yellow Duelist
Marik Yellow Duelist
TheDarkLord315

PostSubject: Re: Hell Cell Tournament   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:53 am

Yeboal15 won our game.

~TheDarkLord315
Back to top Go down
Vizard1
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Vizard1

PostSubject: Third place   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:14 pm

The loser between Ryku and Yeboah will get the third place, winner moves to the finals.
Back to top Go down
Vizard1
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Vizard1

PostSubject: Winner   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Since Ryku forfeits to Yeboah15 he duels me and he won(Damn stardust assault! should have used skill drain deck and should have not taken off 3 book of eclipse >:/). But it was the hardest game I had so far in this tournament, so well done Yeboah15.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell Cell Tournament   Hell Cell Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell Cell Tournament
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2