Xtreme Duelist Academy
Hi, Welcome to Xtreme Duelist Academy, Make sure you read the Rules and the Hams list so you can get started and more involved with the academy. Make sure you make a Test request so you can be put into a dorm.
^_^ Good Luck and Have Fun
Xtreme Duelist Academy
Hi, Welcome to Xtreme Duelist Academy, Make sure you read the Rules and the Hams list so you can get started and more involved with the academy. Make sure you make a Test request so you can be put into a dorm.
^_^ Good Luck and Have Fun
Xtreme Duelist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Duelist Academy

Become an Xtreme Duelist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Vizard1
Start of Classes Vote_lcapStart of Classes Voting_barStart of Classes Vote_rcap 
Dark Ryku
Everu6_Ultima Dragonoid
Big_Jim
Scar01
Logan
yeboah15
Fatal
Sandi
Micro-ice
Latest topics
» i want to get tested
Start of Classes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 am by akis777

» test
Start of Classes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 am by nivasi

» Start of Classes
Start of Classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm by nivasi

» test
Start of Classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 pm by nivasi

» TCD
Start of Classes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:49 am by Big_Jim

» Big_Jim Room
Start of Classes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 am by Big_Jim

» Big_Jim Retest
Start of Classes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 am by Dark Ryku

» A.R.A.S.H.I test
Start of Classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:47 pm by Vizard1

» RATE/FIX MY E-HERO ABSOLUTE ZERO DECK
Start of Classes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:31 pm by A.R.A.S.H.I

Start of Classes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Everu6_Ultima Dragonoid
Admin
Everu6_Ultima Dragonoid

Start of Classes Empty
PostSubject: Start of Classes   Start of Classes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Just read all of the posts, that will be posted up here, it may be something useful, and you can also request for a trainer here, if you think u need one, but in order to do that you need to have skype. so your trainer can watch your duels, and help you as you go.
Back to top Go down
https://xdacademy.forumotion.com
A.R.A.S.H.I

Start of Classes Empty
PostSubject: quiz   Start of Classes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:53 pm

maybe i can make a quiz for the class and for fun :p

quiz:
u only have 2 cards in ur hand, and ur enemy only has active Messenger of Peace on the field, both player LP = 5400.
question: win the duel this turn!!
Back to top Go down
nivasi
Yugi Red Duelist
Yugi Red Duelist

Start of Classes Empty
PostSubject: answer to the quiz   Start of Classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:53 pm

with a heavy storm you destroy the messenger of peace and then with dragon mirror you fuse from the graveyard one ultimate dragon with the black luster soldier in order to summon a "dragon master knigth". that monster has 5000 atk and by his eff he gain more 500 atk so totally 5500 atk. Then you direct attack the opponent and he loses
Back to top Go down
nivasi
Yugi Red Duelist
Yugi Red Duelist

Start of Classes Empty
PostSubject: answer to the quiz   Start of Classes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm

oh wait . wrong answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Start of Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Classes   Start of Classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start of Classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Duelist Academy :: XDA Classes-
Jump to: