Xtreme Duelist Academy
Hi, Welcome to Xtreme Duelist Academy, Make sure you read the Rules and the Hams list so you can get started and more involved with the academy. Make sure you make a Test request so you can be put into a dorm.
^_^ Good Luck and Have Fun
Xtreme Duelist Academy
Hi, Welcome to Xtreme Duelist Academy, Make sure you read the Rules and the Hams list so you can get started and more involved with the academy. Make sure you make a Test request so you can be put into a dorm.
^_^ Good Luck and Have Fun
Xtreme Duelist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Duelist Academy

Become an Xtreme Duelist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Vizard1
Yeboah15 results Vote_lcapYeboah15 results Voting_barYeboah15 results Vote_rcap 
Dark Ryku
Everu6_Ultima Dragonoid
Big_Jim
Scar01
Logan
yeboah15
Fatal
Sandi
Micro-ice
Latest topics
» i want to get tested
Yeboah15 results Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 am by akis777

» test
Yeboah15 results Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 am by nivasi

» Start of Classes
Yeboah15 results Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm by nivasi

» test
Yeboah15 results Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 pm by nivasi

» TCD
Yeboah15 results Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:49 am by Big_Jim

» Big_Jim Room
Yeboah15 results Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 am by Big_Jim

» Big_Jim Retest
Yeboah15 results Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 am by Dark Ryku

» A.R.A.S.H.I test
Yeboah15 results Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:47 pm by Vizard1

» RATE/FIX MY E-HERO ABSOLUTE ZERO DECK
Yeboah15 results Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:31 pm by A.R.A.S.H.I

Yeboah15 results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Everu6_Ultima Dragonoid
Admin
Everu6_Ultima Dragonoid

Yeboah15 results Empty
PostSubject: Yeboah15 results   Yeboah15 results Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Deck Used: StarDust Assault

duel 1: 3/5
duel 2: 1/5
duel3: 0/5
quiz: 3/5

ok now, dueling this guy was alittle difficult meaning that his lack of knowledge of the rulings, made him lose. he didnt know that quick-play cant be activated from the hand during his opponent turn. if he would have set it the spell he could have came back, but he didnt know that, so it stopped him from playing as well as he should. he didnt activate DAD eff when he summoned it. if he would have known that priority works, he could have countered by destroyin my monster. and then he didnt know that SD efff doesnt work if you negates it summon. I had to get the rulings for him twice and 2 times is too many.
And his attitude about it stunk, instead of trying to learn from his mistakes, and grow, he got mad and felt like a I cheated him(he didnt say that but that's the vibe i got). but overall performance was affected by his knowledge of the rulings. which explains his knowledge of the quiz. but he has potential to be great he just needs more knowledge of what he can and cant do, and how traps and spells work. so he's going to yugi red, to get that knowledge he needs.

7/20= yugi red dorm

Back to top Go down
https://xdacademy.forumotion.com
Logan
Tester
Tester
Logan

Yeboah15 results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeboah15 results   Yeboah15 results Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 pm

when he dueled with me
i surrender in one of the duel

that couldnt happen to you again!

Back to top Go down

Yeboah15 results
Page 1 of 1