Xtreme Duelist Academy
Hi, Welcome to Xtreme Duelist Academy, Make sure you read the Rules and the Hams list so you can get started and more involved with the academy. Make sure you make a Test request so you can be put into a dorm.
^_^ Good Luck and Have Fun
Xtreme Duelist Academy
Hi, Welcome to Xtreme Duelist Academy, Make sure you read the Rules and the Hams list so you can get started and more involved with the academy. Make sure you make a Test request so you can be put into a dorm.
^_^ Good Luck and Have Fun
Xtreme Duelist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Duelist Academy

Become an Xtreme Duelist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Vizard1
Results for the Second duel war   Vote_lcapResults for the Second duel war   Voting_barResults for the Second duel war   Vote_rcap 
Dark Ryku
Results for the Second duel war   Vote_lcapResults for the Second duel war   Voting_barResults for the Second duel war   Vote_rcap 
Everu6_Ultima Dragonoid
Big_Jim
Scar01
Logan
yeboah15
Fatal
Sandi
Micro-ice
Latest topics
» i want to get tested
Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 am by akis777

» test
Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 am by nivasi

» Start of Classes
Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm by nivasi

» test
Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 pm by nivasi

» TCD
Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:49 am by Big_Jim

» Big_Jim Room
Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 am by Big_Jim

» Big_Jim Retest
Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 am by Dark Ryku

» A.R.A.S.H.I test
Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:47 pm by Vizard1

» RATE/FIX MY E-HERO ABSOLUTE ZERO DECK
Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:31 pm by A.R.A.S.H.I

Results for the Second duel war

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizard1
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Vizard1

Results for the Second duel war   Empty
PostSubject: Results for the Second duel war    Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Vizard1 vs Cantpickitup (2-0)
Everu6 vs Ledioyeah (0-2)
Ryku vs Sotiri (0-2)

Total wins
Akatsuki: 1
Team Sun: 2

Winner: Team sun

Fatal vs Sorrow ( 1-2 )
Zane vs Mirco ( 1-2 )
Omar vs Doom ( 2-1 )
Mizara vs Buckey ( 2-1 )
Shock vs Sunbreaker15 ( 2-0 )

Total wins
FC: 3
Shinning Moon Squad: 2

Winner: FC

FC duels Team Sun unless AAA Clan also moved for second round then FC can duel them.

Last edited by Vizard1 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sotiri

PostSubject: Re: Results for the Second duel war    Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:28 am

You forgot vizard1 vs sotiri (0-2)

Total wins:
Akatsuki: 1
Team Sun: 3
Back to top Go down
Fatal
Admin
Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Results for the Second duel war    Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:46 pm

yes FC will duel AAA clan then winner gets team sun
Back to top Go down
Vizard1
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Marik Yellow Dorm Leader
Vizard1

PostSubject: Reason   Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Sotiri the reason I did not add this was because from the moment everu dueled ledioyeah it stopped being elimination since you had to wait for me to lose in order for another member to pick up my place and resume the matches. Moreover, if you look at the other two teams it was 1 vs 1 only, hence I posted it in the same format. I should have dueled you with my other deck did better when tested u o(=.=)o. Your team still gets the title, it does not change the outcome, but like I said I posted it this way for formal purposes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results for the Second duel war    Results for the Second duel war   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results for the Second duel war
Page 1 of 1